Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information furnished in this website, EDII does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused to any person as a result of any action taken on the basis of this information. However, EDII shall be obliged if errors / omissions are brought to its notice for carrying out corrections in the next update.
The contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from Tamil Nadu Entrepreneur Development and Innovation Institute, Government of Tamil Nadu. If referred to as a part of another publication, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
Links To External Websites/Portals
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience.Tamil Nadu Entrepreneur Development and Innovation Institute is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to this Site by Other Websites/Portals
Prior permission is required before hyperlink are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request to the authorities.
This website (https://aiedp.xenovex.com) is designed, developed, hosted and maintained by Tamil Nadu Entrepreneur Development and Innovation Institute (EDII), Government of Tamil Nadu.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. EDII accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant authorities, Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Portal.
Users are hereby informed not to use, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or store any information that:
1. Belongs to another person;
2. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. Harm minors in any way;
4. Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
5. Violates any law for the time being in force;
6. Discloses sensitive personal information of other person or to which the user does not have any right to;
7. Causes annoyance or inconvenience or deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
8. Impersonate another person;
9. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
10. Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
In no event will EDII be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data,arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. In this case, Madras High Court will be the primary court unless otherwise informed by EDII.
This Portal is designed using XHTML 1.0 Transitional and meets priority 1 (level A) of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Part of the information in the Portal is also made available through links to external Web sites. External Web sites are maintained by the respective departments who are responsible for making these sites accessible.